This Sunday, Jan. 14th, expect to see 1 coupon booklet (inserts in the Sunday paper. Look for: (1) Smart Source Insert! Scroll down for a preview so you will know if you want to go out for the paper.
Remember that this is only a guide; coupons DO vary from city to city with bigger cities getting more and bigger value coupons. You may not get all of the coupons posted below or yours may be different values. See bottom of post for tips about getting the Sunday paper including where to find the Raleigh paper if you live in Southeastern NC.
If you need coupons now, click here for the most current free printable coupons!
ETS = excludes trial sizes DND= do not double (although sometimes they still double)
Smart Source (SS) Jan. 14th:
Belvita $1/2 breakfast biscuits 8.8oz+ (2/24)
Betty Crocker $.50/2 fruit snacks (3/10)
Dole $1/1 32oz+ frozen fruit bag (4/8)
Dole $1/1 frozen fruit bag (4/8)
Dole $1/2 4ct fruit bowls (3/11)
Dreamfields $1/1 pasta (3/17)
DYMO $2/1 letratag label maker machine (4/14)
DYMO $2/2 letratag labels (4/14)
Elmer’s $1/3 pourable glues 4oz+ (2/25)
Eucerin $2/1 baby product (1/27)
Eucerin $2/1 body product (1/27)
Expo $1/1 dry erase marker 2ct+ (2/25)
Fiber One $.50/2 bars or bites (3/10)
Frank’s $.75/1 redhot sauce bottle (3/15)
General Mills $1/3 cheerios, cinnamon toast crunch, lucky charms, reese’s puffs, chex, blasted shreds, cocoa puffs, trix, fiber one, cookie crisp, golden grahams, kix, total , Wheaties, dora the explorer, oatmeal crisp, raisin nut bran, basic 4, girl scouts or nature valley boxed cereal (2/24)
Glade $2/1 plugins car starter kit only (2/10)
Glade B1G1 free plugins car refill up to $3.50 (2/10)
Helper $.75/3 regular or ultimate (3/10)
Hidden Valley $.50/1 ranch dressing bottle (3/11)
InkJoy $1/1 gel pen 2ct+ (2/25)
Joly Time $.50/1 microwave pop corn (2/28)
Land O’Frost $.40/1 delisnackers (3/3)
Land O’Frost $.50/1 delisnackers (2/17)
Nabisco $.75/2 cookie or cracker product s 3.5oz+ (2/24)
Nalley $.40/2 chili cans (3/31)
Neo-Synephrine $1.50/1 spray (2/28)
Neo-Synephrine $4/2 sprays (2/28)
Nivea $2/1 body lotion, in-shower body lotion or cream ets (1/27)
Nivea $4/2 body lotions, in-shower body lotions or creams ets (1/27)
Rachael Ray Nutrish $1.50/1 6.3oz+ dog treats bag (3/11)
Rachael Ray Nutrish $2.50/1 3lb+ dry dog food bag (3/11)
Rachael Ray Nutrish $2/1 3lb+ dry cat food bag (3/11)
Rachael Ray Nutrish $3/1 wet cat food variety pack or 12 individual cups (3/11)
Rachael Ray Nutrish $3/1 wet dog food variety pack or 6 individual tubs (3/11)
Renew Life $1.25/1 3-day cleanser (3/11)
Renew Life $5/1 ultimate flora probiotic 30ct+ (3/11)
Schwarzkopf $2/1 gliss hair repair (2/3)
Schwarzkopf $4/2 gliss hair repair (2/3)
Sharpie $.55/1 permanent marker 2ct+ (2/25)
Silk $.55/1 dairy-free yogurt alternative (3/14)
Silk $1/1 half gallon (3/14)
Uni-Ball $2/1 2ct+ product (2/25)
VitaFusion $3/1 regular or l’il critters 90ct+ bottle (2/18)
Werther’s Original $.50/1 sugar free caramels 2.35oz+ (8/31)
Wet n Wild $.50/1 product (1/27)
Wet n Wild $1/1 eye product (1/27)
Wet n Wild $1/1 face product (1/27)
Yoplait $1/10 yogurt cups (3/10)
ETS (Excludes trial sizes)
Tips for Getting the Sunday Paper
1. If you are in Southeastern NC, try to get the Raleigh or Charlotte papers and be sure to get there early (no later than 9:00 a.m.)! Also, check your newspapers before you leave the store to make sure they are there.
2. I recommend getting a copy of your local paper as well as a bigger city paper since the coupons can vary.
3. Check your paper before you leave, preferably in front of the clerk. Sometimes people steal coupons and sometimes they were never put in the paper to begin with.
4. Request that your store keep them behind the counter if theft is a problem.
5. Tired of getting up early? Some people form buddy systems for picking up the Sunday paper. For ex., a group of 5 ladies may rotate each Sunday buying for the group.
6. Don’t get burnt out! See my videos on coupon organization here for time-saving tips.
7. Check back at dellysdeals.com on Sunday morning for a review showing some of the best deals you can get using Sunday’s coupons! Also, check out Whole Coupon Inserts. If you miss out on your paper you can always order from them later or order multiple copies from them rather than buying multiple Sunday papers (less trash and may be cheaper to order them and split shipping with a friend).
Finally, remember that you can print awesome coupons FREE on my website 24/7!