This Sunday, March 25th, expect to see 2 coupon booklets (inserts) in the Sunday paper. Look for: (1) Red Plum (now called “RetailMeNot Everyday”) & (1) Smart Source Insert! Scroll down for a preview so you will know if you want to go out for the paper. Learn more about the re-branding of Red Plum here on Coupons in the News.
Remember that this is only a guide; coupons DO vary from city to city with bigger cities getting more and bigger value coupons. You may not get all of the coupons posted below or yours may be different values. See bottom of post for tips about getting the Sunday paper including where to find the Raleigh paper if you live in Southeastern NC. Finally, a binder is a great way to keep your coupons organized while you shop!
ETS = excludes trial sizes DND= do not double (although sometimes they still double)
Red Plum (Retail Me Not Everyday) March 25th:
Aquafresh $.75/1 toothpaste 4.6oz+ (4/22)
Aquafresh $1/1 mutli action or extreme clean toothpaste 5.6oz+ (4/22)
Best Foods $.50/1 mayonnaise jar 24oz+, squeeze 20oz or organic 15oz (4/21)
Clairol $2/1 natural instincts hair color ets (4/7)
Clairol $3/1 age defy hair color, vidal sassoon hair color or natural instincts crema keratina hair color ets (4/7)
Clairol Buy 1 nice ‘n easy hair color, get 1 root touch-up free ets up to $6.98 (4/7)
Degree Men $1/1 advanced protection, ultraclear, motionsense stick, dry spray, or clinical protection antiperspirant deodorant ets (4/22)
Degree Men $2/1 advanced protection, ultraclear, or motionsense antiperspirant deodorant stick twin pack ets (4/22)
Degree Women $1.50/1 motionsense dry spray antiperspirant or clinical protection deodorant product ets (4/22)
Degree Women $1/1 motionsense or ultraclear antiperspirant deodorant ets (4/22)
Endust $1/1 product (5/6)
Equal $1/1 product (5/31)
Garnier Whole Blends $2/1 shampoo, conditioner or treatment excluding 3oz and care creams (4/7)
Purex $1/1 crystals in-wash fragrance booster 15.5oz or 18oz (4/25) Dollar General Coupon
Purex $1/1 liquid laundry detergent 128-150oz (4/25) Dollar General Coupon
Renuzit 2 adjustable cones for $1.50 (4/25) Dollar General Coupon
Wet n Wild $.50/1 product (4/7)
Wet n Wild $1/1 eyeshadow palette (4/7)
Wet n Wild $2/1 foundation (4/7)
Smart Source March 25th:
Tips for Getting the Sunday Paper
1. If you are in Southeastern NC, try to get the Raleigh or Charlotte papers and be sure to get there early (no later than 9:00 a.m.)! Also, check your newspapers before you leave the store to make sure they are there.
2. I recommend getting a copy of your local paper as well as a bigger city paper since the coupons can vary.
3. Check your paper before you leave, preferably in front of the clerk. Sometimes people steal coupons and sometimes they were never put in the paper to begin with.
4. Request that your store keep them behind the counter if theft is a problem.
5. Tired of getting up early? Some people form buddy systems for picking up the Sunday paper. For ex., a group of 5 ladies may rotate each Sunday buying for the group.
6. Don’t get burnt out! See my videos on coupon organization here for time-saving tips.
7. Check back at dellysdeals.com on Sunday morning for a review showing some of the best deals you can get using Sunday’s coupons! Also, check out Whole Coupon Inserts. If you miss out on your paper you can always order from them later or order multiple copies from them rather than buying multiple Sunday papers (less trash and may be cheaper to order them and split shipping with a friend).
Finally, remember that you can print awesome coupons FREE on my website 24/7!