I paid $10.70 plus tax for everything here at Harris Teeter Super Double coupons week! The total was $106.78 before coupons or store discounts.
I had a successful first Super Doubles trip. I have been sick for the past two days with the stomach flu. I felt better this morning, so I finally put my list and coupons together around 10:00 and headed out around 10:30 a.m.. To my surprise, everything I wanted was in stock!
The total rang up to $106.78 before coupons or store sales.
- You can only double twenty coupons per day, per VIC card. It will not work to go down the street to another Harris Teeter because they keep up with it per your VIC card.
- Only coupons that are $2.00 and less will double. Example: $1.50 doubles to $3.00 off
- Only three identical coupons may be doubled per trip.
- Only two identical internet printed coupons may be doubled per trip (due to fraud concerns
- Click any EVIC digital coupons before you shop- those will come off your bill, too, even if you used a paper coupon on the same item! EVIC digital coupons are found in your Harris Teeter EVIC email or in the Harris Teeter App on your smartphone.
- Take extra coupons in case something you want is not in stock
- Get a rain check if something is out of stock. You can save it until the next Super Doubles and redeem it along with the coupon then, as long as the coupon hasn’t expired.
- Be organized! I pull all coupons I might use and place them in my binder in the “Super Doubles” sleeve (see below). Or you could use an envelope. As I shop and put the item in my cart, I place it’s corresponding coupon in my “to redeem at checkout sleeve.” This keeps my coupons organized as I shop.
- Visit couponingbinders.com to get a binder, couponing kit or plastic refill sleeves, as low as $5 for $25! Pay for shipping or local pickup available in Wilmington, NC when you enter zip code 28411.