*This post contains affiliate links. See disclosure here.
I am SO excited about this that I don’t know what to do with myself! I’ve been wanting to tell others but first wanted to test out my new printer and the HP Instant Ink program myself. Yesterday, my first free shipment of ink came in the mail and I did not pay a dime for it, not even for shipping! Thank you, Rhonda M. from the Delly’s Deals Facebook group for telling me about the Instant Ink program and for referring me.
If you use my referral link here, you get a free month of Instant Ink and I get a free month, too, so it’s a win-win! You can also tell your friends to earn more free months. In addition, when you purchase select Instant-Ink ready printers (like the HP Envy 5540 that I just bought for only $75 on Amazon), you get 3 free months of ink! So I got a total of 4 months of ink free from Rhonda referring me and from buying my printer. *I love this printer, by the way and the price is excellent plus free shipping if you have Amazon Prime.
People always want to know how to save money on ink especially when we print so many coupons. The HP Instant Ink program is the answer to many of our prayers for saving money on ink! Plus it’s convenient- they mail it right to you. No more running to the store last minute for ink before Super Doubles :). Your printer will tell your computer when to order more ink.
What is Instant Ink?
A program from HP where you can save up to $672 per year on ink! HP sends you printer ink before you run out (it monitors your printing wirelessly via internet and knows when to mail it). Shipping is free and cartridge recycling is free.
How does it work?
- You sign up for HP Instant Ink and choose a plan based on how much you print. The plans are $2.99 per month (50 pages), $4.99 per month (100 pages) or $9.99 per month (300 pages). This is already less than what I was previously spending on ink.
- You earn a free month by signing up with my referral link (and I earn one, too).
- You earn 3 free months when you buy select Instant Ink ready printers like this one.
- Your printer tells your computer when to send more ink in the mail
- The cartridges you get are bigger than ink cartridges in the store, so they last longer
- Shipping is free and the ink arrives straight to your doorstep
Rhonda was crazy about this program and I am already crazy about it, too. The savings are going to be huge for me.