I sat down at my computer and noticed that February printable coupons are resetting!
What does resetting mean?
Usually you can only print two copies of each coupon per computer per month. However, often, on the last day of the month, some coupons start to reset early and that means you can go back and print two more copies before they disappear on the first of the month.
Which coupons reset?
Some already disappeared for this month but it appears that most of the ones left reset. Specifically, here are the coupons that I personally already printed twice this month but was just able to go back and print two more times:
- $1.00 off 1 Dr. Oetker pizza
- $.25 off 1 Puffs product *makes the big boxes of tissue $1.16 at Harris Teeter
- $1.00 off 1 Softsoap 8 oz. or larger *makes it FREE at Harris Teeter this week
- $2.00 off 1 Speed Stick Gear
- $1.00 off 1 Xtra Detergent
Also, some new coupons are starting to pop up:
$1.00 off 2 Oscar Mayer P3 Protein Packs (love these!)
$1.50 off 2 Taco Bell home products (exluding taco seasoning packets)