Click here for a LONG list of Harris Teeter Deals and Freebies this Week!
Everytime Harris Teeter gives out a coupon like this, I get emails from people who want to know what to do since they missed the $10 off $50 Harris Teeter Coupon that was in many cities’ Wednesday Newspapers.
It was such a great coupon because it can be used at Harris Teeter or Lowes Foods and since it’s valid on almost everything in the store, it could be used to stock up on meat, paper products, great deals or produce.
It is only valid through next Tuesday night, Nov. 4th so act fast if you want to take advantage of this.
Here are a few ideas for you if you missed out:
1. Call your local newspaper office- In my city (Wilmington, NC) the newspaper office keeps old copies of newspapers. You have to pay regular price for them but you can drop in during business hours to pick up a newspaper that you may have missed. They are usually closed on weekends, though. I recommend calling to ask first.
2. Check with a neighbor. In my cul-de-sac, only two houses subscribe to the paper. Me (for the coupons) and a nice, older coupon in their 70’s/80s. I know it’s hard to believe for us couponers, but there are some people who actually read the newspaper, lol….This couple never uses the coupons and they are usually happy to give them to me if I request it.
3. Check businesses that get the paper. Try a local hotel, coffee shop, restaurant, school, workplace or doctor’s office. Also, some folks have success going to the library. They may not have thrown away their Wednesday newspapers, yet.
4. Ask inside of Harris Teeter. Sometimes they have the $10 coupon sitting behind the counter! In fact, in the past I had a cashier take someone else’s coupon from the drawer and scan it for me when I spent at least $50. Also, you could drop by customer service before you shop and ask if they have any extra $10 coupons.
5. Dumpster Diving. I’m not really suggesting this because it’s illegal in most cities. BUT…if you know the owner of a recycling bin, you could ask if they have newspapers in it and you could check.
Do you have any other suggestions? Share them on the Delly’s Deals Facebook page!
Harris Teeter has TONS of deals this week so it’s a great week to use the $10 off $50 coupon! Click here for a long list of great Harris Teeter deals this week!